Manawa Ureteral Access Sheath
The Manawa ureteral access sheath provides ureteral dilation and a working channel for the introduction of ureteroscopes and instruments during ureteroscopic procedures.
Ureteral Access Sheath
- Designed for easier, less tramatic scope manipulation during ureteroscopy. The Manawa is designed to protect the ureter from repeated instrument exchanges during ureteroscopy.
- Sheath is reinforced with a stainless steel coil designed to provide stability and strength during placement.
Ease of Insertion
- Hydrophilic coated sheath, designed to offer lubricity during sheath placement.
- Dual tapered dilator tip designed for atraumatic insertion.
- Radiopaque marker band on the sheath confirms placement of the sheath tip during fluoroscopy.
- Innovative hub design providing a secure latching mechanism.
High Pressure Nephrostomy Balloon Catheter
- Balloon dilatation catheter designed for ... Learn more
Made from polyethylene and barium-loaded; they offer a balance of rigidity and flexibility for safe and controlled ins...Learn more
The Transit-Pelletsmethod™ provides information on total and segmental transit time as well as normal and slow transi...Learn more
A robust and high quality inflation device with an ergonomic design, offering excellent operator control and relia...Learn more
The Accoat™ Guide Wire is made from a stainless steel core and can be supplied with or without a PTFE coat. It is ava...Learn more
The Ascitex™ Multipurpose Drainage Procedure Pack contains all the items necessary to safely and conveniently complet...Learn more