NEWS AND EVENTS
APR Medtech to sponsor DCB V – It’s Finally Coming Home!
We are delighted to confirm our attendance at DCB V - It's Finally Coming Home! The event includes live cases streamed from Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital and there will be a variety of topics discussed, including;
- Setting the scene for DCB-only PCI
- Causes and management of stent failure
- How to perform optimal lesion preparation prior to DCB
- How to assess outcome of lesion preparation
- How to identify and manage dissections
- Physiology and imaging to guide DCB-only procedures
To register for this event please contact Aesculap Academia (eventbritestudio.com)
APR Medtech will be exhibiting on both days of this meeting. We will be promoting a wide range of interventional cardiology devices, including the Wedge Scoring Balloon, QuikClot Radial Band and the AlveoHP CTO Balloon.
BACK TO NEWS