Poseidon™ Hydrophilic Nitinol Guide Wire
With an excellent balance of flexibility and support, the Poseidon Hydrophilic Nitinol Guide Wire is an excellent choice of wire when performing peripheral vascular intervention. In addition, the Poseidon has a long lasting hydrophilic coating which has been designed to minimise friction and aid tracking. The Poseidon is available in a wide range of tip types, lengths and degrees of shaft stiffness. This broad range of choice means there is an option to support a wide range of procedural eventualities.
- Excellent radiopacity for clear visualisation under x-ray
- Lubricious long lasting hydrophilic polyurethane coating designed to minimise friction and aid tracking
- Nitinol core offering kink resistance and excellent flexibility
- Various design tips and shaft stiffness options available
For additional details including ordering information please download our product brochure.
The StemiCath Aspiration Catheter is indicated for thrombus-aspiration in acute ST-eleva...Learn more
The Accoat Guide Wire is made from a stainless steel core and can be supplied with or without a PTFE coat. It is availa...Learn more
Our MPD Multipurpose Drainage Catheters and Sets offer a new solution to the challenge of maintaining a soft, kink free...Learn more
A convenient kit for percutaneous access. Contents include:
- 0.018” PTFE J-tip guidewire. ... Learn more
A robust and high quality inflation device with an ergonomic design, offering excellent operator control and relia...Learn more