SpeedKetch™ Haemostatic Valve
SpeedKetch is the original vascular access system designed for single-handed use. The SpeedKetch internal tricuspid valve offers excellent hold and control of wires, even during complex neuroradiology cases.
- A unique push-pull design with tricuspid haemostatic valve
- Reliable wire hold offering optimal control
- Enables single-handed accurate intravascular device insertion
- Clean, fast and safe procedure intended to minimise back-flow and limit blood loss
- Absence of side arm minimising dead space in procedures requiring embolisation with glue of fluids
- Ideal for stabilisation of microwires
- Distal silicone grommet within the SpeedKetch™ device avoids inadvertent guide catheter movement and/or twist
Please click here to download the product brochure.
With an excellent balance of flexibility and support, the Poseidon Hydrophilic Nitinol Guide Wire is an excellent choic...Learn more
The Accoat™ Guide Wire is made from a stainless steel core and can be supplied with or without a PTFE coat. It is ava...Learn more
The StemiCath Aspiration Catheter is indicated for thrombus-aspiration in acute ST-eleva...Learn more