SpeedKetch™ Haemostatic Valve
SpeedKetch is the original vascular access system designed for single-handed use. The SpeedKetch internal tricuspid valve offers excellent hold and control of wires, even during complex neuroradiology cases.
- A unique push-pull design with tricuspid haemostatic valve
- Reliable wire hold offering optimal control
- Enables single-handed accurate intravascular device insertion
- Clean, fast and safe procedure intended to minimise back-flow and limit blood loss
- Absence of side arm minimising dead space in procedures requiring embolisation with glue of fluids
- Ideal for stabilisation of microwires
- Distal silicone grommet within the SpeedKetch™ device avoids inadvertent guide catheter movement and/or twist
Please click here to download the product brochure.
A robust and high quality inflation device with an ergonomic design, offering excellent operator control and relia...Learn more
With an excellent balance of flexibility and support, the Poseidon Hydrophilic Nitinol Guide Wire is an excellent choic...Learn more
The Accoat Guide Wire is made from a stainless steel core and can be supplied with or without a PTFE coat. It is availa...Learn more
The Pegase Aspiration Catheter is indicated for thrombus-aspiration in acute ST-elevatio...Learn more