SuperKetch™ Haemostatic Valve
SuperKetch is the original vascular access system designed for single-handed use. The SuperKetch internal tricuspid valve offers excellent hold and control of wire(s) even during complex cases involving simultaneous intracoronary device mobilisation.
- A unique push-pull design with tricuspid haemostatic valve
- Reliable wire hold offering optimal control
- Enables single-handed accurate intravascular device insertion
- Clean, fast and safe procedure intended to minimise backflow and limit blood loss
- Ideal for use with drug eluting stents, respecting the integrity of their coated surface
- Ideal for simultaneous intracoronary device mobilisation and contrast solution injection
- Distal silicone grommet within the SuperKetch™ device avoids inadvertent guide catheter movement and/or twist
SuperKetch is available with a 20cm or 50cm side arm. There is also the option without side arm in the form of the SpeedKetch
Please click here to download the product brochure.
The Self-Apposing® Xposition S is dedicated to the treatment of challenging lesions. When faced with a situation where...Learn more
Devoir is a first generation sirolimus coated balloon catheter that combines bio-sphere coating technology with the est...Learn more
A robust and high quality inflation device with an ergonomic design, offering excellent operator control and relia...Learn more
The Champion™ PTCA Guide Wire Stiff Tip for highly stenosed lesions (CTO) consists of a stainless-steel core wit...Learn more
The StemiCath Aspiration Catheter is indicated for thrombus-aspiration in acute ST-eleva...Learn more