ABLE Drainage Catheter Set
Manufactured from a unique medical grade polyurethane and silicone formulation, offering excellent biocompatibility and stability.
- Contains key components required for a Seldinger drainage procedure
- Soft and flexible catheter
- Depth markings (cm)
- Latex free
- Biocompatible material
- Available in 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16F catheter size
- Option of Pigtail or straight end design
- Catheter length available in 20cm or 30cm
Please click here to download the product brochure or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
ABLE Drainage Catheter SetDownload
A robust and high quality inflation device with an ergonomic design, offering excellent operator control and relia...Learn more
QuikClot® Radial™ is a soft, non-woven, hydrophilic roll gauze with a unique direct pressure adhesiv...Learn more
- Size range 6 to 12F with colour coded hubs for easy identification.
- Luer lock hub secure connection. ... Learn more
The Accoat Guide Wire is made from a stainless steel core and can be supplied with or without a PTFE coat. It is availa...Learn more
QuikClot® Interventional™ is a soft, white, nonwoven, hydrophilic pad impregnated with kaolin, an in...Learn more