ANREI Oesophageal Stent
Indicated for the palliative treatment of oesophageal obstruction or oesophageal strictures caused by malignant neoplasms.
- 18Fr low profile delivery system
- Soft tapered tip for atraumatic insertion
- Silicone coating designed to resist tissue ingrowth and facilitate safe removal
- Retrieval string at both ends to facilitate removal
- Dumbbell design to minimise risk of stent migration
- Hand woven nitinol stent design provides optimal radial and low axial force
- Ten radiopaque markers provide excellent visualisation under fluoroscopy
*Additional sizes also available
PRODUCT BROCHUREPlease click here to download the product brochure.
Manufactured from a unique medical grade polyurethane and silicone formulation, offering excellent biocompatibility and...Learn more
The Accoat Guide Wire is made from a stainless steel core and can be supplied with or without a PTFE coat. It is availa...Learn more
Single X-ray method that can distinguish between normal and delayed CTT in both men and women
Learn more --> Learn more
A robust and high quality inflation device with an ergonomic design, offering excellent operator control and relia...Learn more
- Size range 6 to 12F with colour coded hubs for easy identification.
- Luer lock hub secure connection. ... Learn more