MagicTouch Sirolimus Coated Balloon Catheter
MagicTouch Sirolimus Coated Balloon Catheter (SCB) is a novel drug coated balloon catheter for the treatment coronary artery disease. MagicTouch is intended for use in in-stent restenosis, small vessels, bifurcation lesions and de-novo lesions.
Assuring Safety by Delivering Sirolimus
Nanolute technology is designed to improve the lipophilicity and bioavailability of sirolimus:
- Phospholipid is a drug carrier with two lipophilic tails and one hydrophilic head.
- Sirolimus is encapsulated in phospholipid with proprietary nanolute technology.
- Learn more about nanolute technology on the Concept Medical website here
Unique Coating Technology
- Drug carrier along with drug is coated on the unfolded balloon to achieve 100% coating on balloon surface.
- Unique and proprietary refolding mechanism facilitates improved crossing profile.
SuperKetch is the original vascular access system designed for single-handed use. The SuperKetch internal tricuspid v...Learn more
The Pegase Aspiration Catheter is indicated for thrombus-aspiration in acute ST-elevatio...Learn more
A robust and high quality inflation device with an ergonomic design, offering excellent operator control and relia...Learn more
Wedge NC is a low profile, non-compliant scoring balloon optimise...Learn more
AlveoHP is an ultra-low profile, high pressure PTCA balloon ideal...Learn more
POT PTCA is a high pressure non-compliant balloon specifically designed for precise placement when performing Proximal ...Learn more
Versatility and Reliable Performance
The Pronavi Microcatheter facilitates excellent guidewire support, guide...Learn more